Diamonrox Face Painting
Liverpool & North Wales
DIAMONROX observes current Health and Safety and Best Practise Guidelines.
1. For safety reasons, DIAMONROX only use high quality face paints and glitter, such as FUSION, GLOBAL & FX. We take health and hygiene very seriously and for this reason we use a clean sponge per child to avoid cross contamination. All face paints are water-based, non toxic, hypoallergenic and comply fully with EU and FDA toy and cosmetic regulations.
2. We recommend that face Paints and glitter are removed with warm water and a soft flannel.
3. We will be happy to paint anyone over the age of 3 years old…we have no upper age limit! This is due to under development of skin sensitivity. Age 2-3 may have a small design on their arm or hand.
4. DIAMONROX are not liable for any reactions which may occur from the paints or glitter.
5. Unfortunately we cannot:
• Paint/glitter anyone with cuts or Skin conditions such as eczema dermatitis, Chicken pox, cold sores etc. (this list is not exhaustive)
• We will, if possible, offer a painting/glitter on the arm or hand where the skin is not so sensitive.
• Paint any part of the body which they deem unsuitable.
• Be liable for any reactions which may occur from the paints.
• Paint on un-willing children; if a child is unsure about it, we will not paint them as we want their experience to be an enjoyable one.
• Supervise children. Their behaviour & safety is the Clients and/or parent’s responsibility at all times.
6. Photographs will not be used without parental/guardian consent. Any photographs taken will be used for promotional purposes only and identities will not be revealed to third parties.
7. We will not paint/glitter any person (regardless of age) against their wishes – including sleeping children.
8. We will not paint/glitter anything that the artist deems to be offensive, obscene and/or inappropriate for the event or group.
9. Please do not eat or drink whilst being painted/glittered.
10. Verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.