Diamonrox Face Painting
Liverpool & North Wales
DIAMONROX FACE PAINTING observes current Health and Safety and Best Practice Guidelines.
1. For safety reasons, DIAMONROX FACE PAINTING only use high quality face paints and glitter, such as Fusion & FX. I take health and hygiene very seriously and for this reason I use a clean sponge per child to avoid cross contamination. All face paints are water-based, non toxic, hypoallergenic and comply fully with EU and FDA toy and cosmetic regulations.
2. I recommend that face paints and glitter are removed with warm water and a soft flannel.
3. I will be happy to paint/glitter anyone over the age of 3 years old…there is no upper age limit!
4. DIAMONROX FACE PAINTING is not liable for any reactions which may occur from the paints/glitter.
5. Unfortunately I cannot:
• Paint/glitter anyone with cuts or skin conditions such as eczema dermatitis, Chicken pox, cold sores etc. (this list is not exhaustive)
• I will, if possible, offer a painting/glitter on the arm or hand where the skin is not so sensitive.
• Paint/glitter any part of the body which I deem unsuitable.
• Be liable for any reactions which may occur from the paints/glitter.
• Paint/glitter on un-willing children; if a child is unsure about it, I will not paint/glitter them as I want their experience to be an enjoyable one.
• Supervise children. Their behavior & safety is the Clients and/or parent’s responsibility at all times.
6. Photographs will not be used without parental/guardian consent. Any photographs taken will be used for promotional purposes only and identities will not be revealed to third parties.
7. I will not paint/glitter any person (regardless of age) against their wishes – including sleeping children.
8. I will not paint/glitter anything that I deem to be offensive, obscene and/or inappropriate for the event or group.
9. If you have a bouncy castle it is your responsibility to check with the castle company if they allow face paints on them.
10. Please do not eat or drink whilst being painted/glittered.
11. Verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.